I am a multi-faceted Product Designer whose expertise expands across multiple design disciplines. This includes User Experience and Visual Design, User Research, Lean and Agile Design Methodologies and much more. My work has helped to shape different solutions for a variety of industries such as finance, banking, travel and retail.
I have an iterative, flexible and open-minded approach to design. I am comfortable sketching concepts collaboratively with the team during a sprint and working independently to produce interactive prototypes; finalizing the details of a design, or working on high-level strategy and planning – and all stages in between.
- A deep understanding of product design, including User Experience Design, Visual Design and Interaction Design.
- Experienced in conducting research methods, including user interviews, usability tests, competitive analysis and target user research.
- Experienced in facilitating ideation workshops, including Design Sprints and Design Thinking.
- Extensive knowledge of working methodologies including Lean UX, Agile and Scrum.
- Friendly, approachable, communicative and questioning. I don’t work in a silo.
- I take great pride in what I do
- Expedia (Hotels.com)
- Financial Times